MSRC Programmatic Career Opportunities
Monte Sano Research Corporation (MSRC) has the following job openings. Some positions may be contingent upon funding. Please review the current openings and submit your resume to our human resources department at firstname.lastname@example.org and identify the job requisition ID number.
Acquisition Specialist: 2101
Job Requisition ID: 2101
Job Title: Acquisition Specialist
Job Location: Huntsville, AL
- Supports government customer by providing expertise in the development of contract requirements packages to include:
- Acquisition Planning
- Statements of Work (SOWs)
- Performance Work Statements (PWS)
- Acquisition Strategies
- Sole Source Justifications
- Independent Government Estimates (IGEs)
- Justification and Approvals (J&As)
- Determinations and Findings (D&F)
- Will monitor performance for compliance with applicable laws, delivery schedules, payment provisions, inspections, contract and date reporting requirements.
- Manages budget execution and maintains accounting records for reporting and analysis of all commitments, obligations, and disbursements.
- Assure packages comply with the Federal Acquisition Regulation (FAR), Department of Defense Federal Acquisition Regulation (DFAR), and other local regulation and policies.
- Prepare, organize, and maintain contract records and files documenting contract performance and compliance.
- Review, comment, and provide feedback on reports, data deliverables and contractor performance in accordance with the terms and condition of the contract.
- Coordinate with technical POCs on contract execution management.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Master’s preferred
- Minimum 5 years of relevant experience in Acquisition supporting an Army program office or 10 years of relevant experience in Acquisition and Defense Contracting.
- Must have extensive knowledge of the acquisition process, which includes conducting, acquisition planning, cost/pricing analysis, and post award contract administration.
- Prefer candidate with experience as Contracting Officer to include developing and maintaining systems to evaluate and monitor contractual performance related to such areas as delivery, cost, amount of progress, advance payments, effective use of Government furnished property.
- Experience in engaging with military and DoD senior leaders.
- Position requires ability to obtain and/or maintain an active Secret Security Clearance.
Job Position May Be Contingent Upon Contract Award
Program Control Analyst: 2111
Job Requisition ID: 2111
Job Title: Program Control Analyst
Job Location: Huntsville, AL
- Develop and perform monthly cost reports to meet customer deadlines.
- Identify potential financial challenges to project execution before they become critical.
- Provide training to staff on timecard completion and compliance.
- Evaluate timecards to ensure employees proper charging.
- Liaison between corporate and technical staff.
- Monitors progress of program requirements to ensure contractual cost obligations are met
- Create, distribute, and maintain individual work authorizations and budgets for employees including multiple projects.
- Assign labor codes in time keeping system.
- Track available labor, travel, and material funds on contract via excel.
- Purchase items on contract as required.
- Book travel for employees on direct projects.
- Assist employees with expense report completion in compliance with contract/corporate guidelines.
- Assist in timely delivery of contract deliverables such as final reports, etc.
- Assist in qualification review to ensure employees are charging to appropriate project labor categories.
- Organize information, writing, communicating, and presenting material to technical personnel, senior leaders, and executive management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in Program Control and/or Subcontract Administration
- Experience with CPFF, FFP, and T&M projects preferred
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Excel strongly preferred
- Must possess strong attention to detail; strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work well independently or in a team environment
- Knowledge of DCAA standards strongly preferred
- Possess or be able to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
Equal Opportunity Employer
MSRC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, veteran status, or disability.
It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity.