MSRC Programmatic Career Opportunities
Monte Sano Research Corporation (MSRC) has the following job openings. Some positions may be contingent upon funding. Please review the current openings and submit your resume to our human resources department at email@example.com and identify the job requisition ID number.
HR Generalist: 2027
Job Requisition ID: 2027
Job Title: HR Generalist
Job Location: Huntsville, AL
- Assist in the implementation of personnel policies and procedures
- Prepares and maintains employee handbook
- Assist with the maintenance of affirmative action program; file annual regulatory reports such as EEO-1, Vets 100, etc.
- Assists with recruitment efforts
- Maintain employee organization charts and employee directory
- Reconcile insurance invoices to payroll deductions
- Perform research and analysis of service provider plans for executive review to maintain cost effective benefit package for employees
- Conduct onboarding, report new hires, and assist all employees regarding MSRC policies and procedures
- Perform employee out-processing
- Maintain employee personnel files
- Promote efficient and conflict-free workplace
- Ensure compliance with labor regulations
- Assist with planning of corporate events as needed
- Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources or experience equivalent
- Self-motivated, problem-solver with ability to encourage teamwork, innovation, and efficiency
- Professional maturity with discretion regarding confidential matters
- Proven ability to work as a team to achieve results
- Excellent communication skills; written and verbal
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills required
- Ability to objectively evaluate information prior to forming conclusions
- Commitment to continuously improve methods, approaches, and employee satisfaction while remaining cost sensitive
- Dedication to maintaining positive, friendly, company culture
- Strong desire to promote continuous improvement and growth in a small business environment
- Proficient in MS Office required
- 8 - 10 years HR experience preferred
- Understanding of general human resources policies, procedures and best practices
- Knowledge of employment/labor laws
- SHRM Certification Preferred
Program Control Analyst: 2033
Job Requisition ID: 2033
Job Title: Program Control Analyst
Job Location: Huntsville, AL
- Develop and perform monthly cost reports to meet customer deadlines.
- Identify potential financial challenges to project execution before they become critical.
- Provide training to staff on timecard completion and compliance.
- Evaluate timecards to ensure employees proper charging.
- Liaison between corporate and technical staff.
- Monitors progress of program requirements to ensure contractual cost obligations are met
- Create, distribute, and maintain individual work authorizations and budgets for employees including multiple projects.
- Assign labor codes in time keeping system.
- Track available labor, travel, and material funds on contract via excel.
- Purchase items on contract as required.
- Book travel for employees on direct projects.
- Assist employees with expense report completion in compliance with contract/corporate guidelines.
- Assist in timely delivery of contract deliverables such as final reports, etc.
- Assist in qualification review to ensure employees are charging to appropriate project labor categories.
- Organize information, writing, communicating, and presenting material to technical personnel, senior leaders, and executive management
- Bachelor’s degree in Accounting or equivalent
- 2 to 4 years of relevant experience in Program Control and/or Subcontract Administration
- Experience with CPFF, FFP, and T&M projects preferred
- Proficient with MS Office, including Word, PowerPoint, and Outlook
- Intermediate to Advanced knowledge of MS Excel strongly preferred
- Must possess strong attention to detail; strong oral, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- Must be able to work well independently or in a team environment
- Knowledge of DCAA standards strongly preferred
- Possess or be able to obtain a DoD Secret Security Clearance
Equal Opportunity Employer
MSRC does not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, color, sex, age, veteran status, or disability.
It is our intention that all qualified applicants be given equal opportunity.